Friday, October 16, 2009

Blog Awards!

For the second (and third) time, i received new blog awards, within 2 days of eachother! I received both of these same awards from 2 incredible bloggers.
[onelovelyblogaward[2].jpg]

[z16.png]

The ladies of My Family, My Forever and Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn are both extremely creative and i am honored to have received these awards from these 2 great women! They bless me with their posts and their sweet comments and i always look forward to checking out what they have been up to. If you haven't yet, go check them out and see for yourself! Thank so much ladies!

To receive the "Over the Top" award, i need to post these questions and answer with only one word. Hard for me because i like to talk!

  • Where is your cell phone? counter
  • Your hair? brown
  • Your mother? compassionate
  • Your father? funny
  • Your favorite food? pizza
  • Your dream last night? none
  • Your favorite drink? milkshake
  • Your dream/goal? lots
  • What room are you in? bedroom
  • Your hobby? scrapbooking
  • Your fear? water
  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? NY
  • Where were you last night? home
  • Something you aren't? calm
  • Muffins? blueberry
  • Wish list item? money
  • Where did you grow up? NY
  • Last thing you did? organize
  • What are you wearing? clothes
  • Your TV? off
  • Your pets? none
  • Your friends? fellowship
  • Your life? busy
  • Your mood? normal
  • Missing someone? hubbie
  • Vehicle? Focus
  • Something you're not wearing? shoes
  • Your favorite store? lots
  • Your favorite color? purple
  • When was the last time you laughed? today
  • Last time you cried? recently
  • Your best friend? hubbie
  • One place that I would go over and over? Barbados
  • One person who emails me regularly? Laurie
  • Favorite place to eat? out
  • I also need to choose 6 blogs to receive this award as well. I have chosen 7. Check them out:

    A Mommy's Adventures
    Her Cup Overfloweth
    Giggle Galore
    Delightful Learning
    A Spoonful of Sugar
    Ordinary Inspirations
    Moore Minutes

    5 comments:

    1. You are very welcome! I love seeing what you create with your little ones and enjoy your blog and comments too--very much!!

      I am afraid of the water too:-).

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much, that really made me feel special and happy. :) You do have a LOVELY blog so congrats on your awards! I'm a new follower too.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks, that was very sweet of you!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well, congrats! And I owe you an very long overdue thank you! {sorry!}

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails