Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sea Creatures

Tot School

To finish off our 3 week animal themes (land, air and sea) we focused on sea creatures.

The kids made paper plate jellyfish.IMG_0119

Just like the weeks before, Connor picked out the animals that live in the water.IMG_0070

Using these materials,IMG_0120

Connor made a paper plate aquarium.IMG_0126

He worked on his Preschool book.IMG_0064 IMG_0067

 

 Tot Trays/Misc:

We watched our growing snowman grow!IMG_0060 IMG_0061

Connor made a snowman vase.IMG_0104

He worked on the number 8.IMG_0069

He worked on his new Target dollar spot puzzle.IMG_0099

Brianna loved feeding her cousin a bottle. This made my day! What a little mommy :)IMG_0095

We played with Connor’s Little People horse set.IMG_0110

Brianna attempted lacing the apple. She did pretty good!IMG_0113

Go here to see more Tot School posts from this week.

10 comments:

  1. The paper plate aquarium is adorable! I also love the little people set, I never saw that one, but it is really cute :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous week!! I just LOVE to see what they're up to!

    The paper plate aquarium turned out great. I'll totally have to remember that and do it with Maddie. I know she'd love it. And, what a great idea to have Connor sort out which animals live in the water.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the paper plate jelly fish - how cute is that! Looks like a fun week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat lacing apple! I really like the paper plate aquarium - very creative. Looks like it was a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I think the jellyfish are so so cute!! Oh ... and where did you find that growing snowman? I also liked the paper plate aquarium activity too! What a week!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jellyfish and the aquarium. I'll have to remember those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I, too, love your aquarium idea, and the photo of your little one feeding her cousin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week! I love the under the sea and snowman activities you did. The jellyfish and the acquarium are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Your 2 little ones are adorable, and I love your header! So great to have the constant reminder of what a blessing children are! Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails