Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sad News for a Bloggy Friend

I just wanted to invite everyone to pray for Kim and Molly over at Life of a Modern Mom. Kim's 2 1/2 yr old daughter, Molly, just had a brain tumor removed. The surgery went well and the tumor seems to be non-cancerous. But there are many other trials and ups and downs they are going through. And they are waiting on many things. My heart goes out to this family and that sweet little girl so much. My little Brianna is 2 and i cannot imagine going through everything they have had to. You can check out her caringpage HERE. You need to sign up, but its free. I hope you will join me in keeping this family in your prayers and thoughts. I know if it were my daughter, i would want every possible person praying for her! Thanks friends!

4 comments:

  1. my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

    my 9 year olds friend's mom went down (and still is) this road last year the week before thanksgiving. her's was cancer, but she is doing well and i see her daily!

    Wish her a speedy recovery and no cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will definately be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, thanks for sharing this. My heart goes out to them also. I will certainly keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails