Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ice Cream Shop Sensory Bin

IMG_2155

I saw this idea over at Joyful Learning and knew i had to do it. And i’m so glad i did, because the kids LOVE this bin!

  • pom-poms
  • ice cream bowls with spoons sets
  • tall ice cream cups
  • ice cube tray
  • ice cream scoop

And guess what? Everything other than the metal ice cream scoop, was from the Dollar Tree!! I had to buy a bunch of the pom-pom bags since they didn’t come with a ton (and we use a big long bin), but it was so worth it.IMG_2169 IMG_2196 IMG_2199 IMG_2202

There are so many great scooping and pouring ideas to do with this bin! We love it :)

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! What a fun idea!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful! GoGoGirl would love it, and like you mentioned, it would be very easy at this time of year to put the whole bin together at the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sensory bin! I was just thinking yesterday that I need to create a new one, and anything ice cream related would definitely be a winner with my son. Thanks for sharing the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BRILLIANT!!! I'm going to copy it asap and I'll be sure to link back to you - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and I'm putting it in my favorites to make sure I remember to get the items I need. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE this!! And I have a feeling my youngest will too!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool idea. And who isn't addicted to the dollar store??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that idea. That looks like so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea! I may have to make a trip to the dollar store soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those icecream cone bowls are awesome, what a great dollar store find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might have to do this for my Samuel! I was thinking about something to do with pom poms and this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cute idea! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails