Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pinterest!


Hey everyone! So sorry ive been MIA lately. We've been so busy and im truthfully just trying to enjoy the end of summer right now :)

But i did want to let you know that i recently found Pinterest and i must say, i am in LOVE! My fellow pinners know what im talking about! To those of you who may not know about Pinterest-

"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

I have been pinning away lately and here are just some of my topics for my 'boards'-
kids crafts
travel
lots and lots of decorating ideas
birthday party ideas
recipes
photography
and more!

I wish i could show you every single picture/idea that i have pinned but i have way too many! So here are just a few-

TeePee Cupcakes-


Rustic Fall Centerpiece-


Paper Bag Scavenger Hunt-


Prayer Pail-
This doesn't even touch how many 'pins' i have but like i said i can't show you them all! You will NOT regret signing up for a Pinterest account, trust me! (and in case you're wondering- yes its free!) You have to put in your email address and get an invite through your email (not sure why- they are just fancy like that i guess) or you can give me your email and i can invite you since ive already joined.

I am going to be writing up some posts every so often titled "Recently Pinned" which will feature some of my favorite pins that i had pinned recently. Hopefully they will inspire you somehow.

Oh and another thing- there are so many amazing ideas that ive decided that i will (eventually) hold myself accountable to doing (at least) 1 of my pins a month. Whether its trying a recipe, making a craft, copying a photo idea etc. I will be looking forward to it every month!

You can literally pin anything! Its awesome! You will love it! Go there already! (But be warned- you will be hooked my friends!)


2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if you are the original one that made the Prayer Pail or not but wanted to mention that we are taking this idea and running with it for our homeschool. We will be making 2 pails - one for family and one for friends! We thought this would be a fun way to get the children involved in prayer and excited each day to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pinterest!! What is your name on it so I can follow you???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails