Saturday, September 10, 2011

Recently Pinned

 

To read my first Pinterest post (and see how you can join, its free!) go here. Also in that post, you will read that i said i was going to start ‘Recently Pinned’ posts, showing you some of the great ideas i’ve recently pinned and wanted to share with all of you! So here we go!

I thought this playdoh zoo was a cute idea!

I want to make these fall favorite books with the kiddos!

A journal of letters back and forth for mama and daughter...great idea!

136

Thinking of you cupcakes to deliver to a friend!

Date night with daddy ideas!

Have you heard of 52 smiles? If you haven't you should definitely check it out! “52 Smiles- creative ways to show kindness with the kids, every week.”image

Love this cute idea to do every year as the kids age.

Too hot for a regular picnic? How about a breakfast picnic while its still cool out!

I recently found a window someone was going to throw away and i picked it up for ideas such as this one,

and this-

I have tons more pinned, so if you’d like to follow me on Pinterest come check out my boards here! (You must join Pinterest to see. Look above for my original Pinterest post to see how to join).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I adore that Playdoh zoo! I am going to try that today. Thanks for sharing!
    Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails